Provide and transport quality fuel products safely to our customers in a timely manner at a fair cost. We want to be the preferred fuel supplier for our commercial and retail customers in Wisconsin and the U.P. of Michigan. We are committed to providing a fast and friendly interaction with all of our valued customers.
History of Wagner Oil
Harvey Wagner started Wagner Oil in the 1950's as a gas station dealer with a bulk fuel delivery route with Cities Service Oil Company. Harvey built up the fuel delivery over the next decade, while his son Howard grew their service station business in Antigo. In the late 1970's, Howard built his first C-Store in Wittenberg. A third location was added a few years later in Oconto. At this point in time, Wagner Oil sold around 4 million gallons per year as a Citgo wholesaler. Howard purchased his 1st transport in order to transport product to the 3 stations and Wagner Oils bulk plant. This was the start of Wagner Trucking Company.
In 1984, Howard decided to shift all of Wagner Oil's gallons and locations over to the Shell Oil brand. A new state of the art Shell Silverado C-Store was built in Green Bay shortly after the conversion to Shell. That started the ball rolling as dealers were added in Green Bay and the U.P. By 1989, Wagner Oil was a 15 million gallon per year wholesaler with Shell Oil. John Wagner, Howard's son, joined the company in 1990. More dealers and company locations were added throughout Wisconsin in the 1990's which pushed Wagner Oil's gallons up to 35 million gallons in 1999. Currently, Wagner Oil operates 16 locations and services over 40 dealer accounts reaching over 50 million gallons a year. Wagner trucking has grown to 10 tankers that supply our Shell Oil locations.